Newport County are searching for a General Manager to become an integral part of the Football Club.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the day to day running of the business and reporting regularly to the Board of Directors on the Business operations at Newport County AFC.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- To oversee all office operations at Newport County AFC.
- To line manage staff members as directed by the Board.
- Oversee all Club Shop and Ticket operations.
- Report regularly to the Board of Directors on issues relating to the day to day running of the Business.
- Liaise with key staff to develop strategies and development plans.
- Communicate with relevant stakeholders to ensure the club is efficient.
- Regular performance reviews with staff.
- Take a hands on approach to the General Manager role.
Click here for full details.
If you wish to apply for this role please submit your CV and a covering letter outlining how your skills match those required for the role to Lewis.Richards@Newport-County.co.uk
- The deadline for all applications will be 1pm on Monday 4th May 2015.
- Applications received after this time will not be considered.
- Applications must be supported by a letter detailing why the applicant believes they are a suitable candidate for the post and be accompanied with a CV.