Newport County AFC are pleased to announce that a unique and exciting job opportunity has arisen via the Welsh Government’s Jobs Growth Wales employment scheme to recruit a Young Fans Coordinator.
The Club has recognised a need to increase its engagement with the community's younger population and to invest in a resource to develop its next generation of supporters. The role will see the individual work closely with the work carried out by County in the Community, as they oversee a range of activities and initiatives including the clubs' Junior Membership Scheme, ticket initiatives and junior match day activities.
Further details regarding the role which will be part funded by the Jobs Growth Wales Scheme can be found at https://ams.careerswales.com/Public/Vacancies/View.aspx?vid=37970
Please note the following application criteria applies to the role.
· Applicants must be between the ages of 18-24 years of age
· Applicants must be unemployed at time of application
· Applicants must not be on the work programme with the Job Centre Plus, or in full time education
· Applicants will not be eligible if they have previously undertaken a Jobs Growth Wales placement
· Applicants must apply through the Careers Wales website
· Applicants must not be on any other Government funded training programme
· Applicants must be unemployed and able to prove this with a letter from the Job Centre or Careers Wales
· Applicants will need to supply copies of their highest level of qualification (if applicable)
Any applicants who have any questions surrounding the role should email email@example.com. Please note all applications must be made via the Jobs Growth Wales website by 5pm on Thursday 23rd March 2017.