Join us at Chepstow Racecourse for the Newport County AFC Race Day on 21st March
Seven Races, £15 a ticket, loads of chances to win big! The Newport County AFC Raceday promises to be packed full of fantastic racing and excellent company.
Join Manager Michael Flynn and a selection of First Team Players at Chepstow Racecourse as they spend their day off at the races with the Supporters of Newport County AFC.
DETAIL OF THE DAY
Date: Wednesday 21st March 2018
Gates Open: 12.20pm
First Race: 2.20pm
Last Race: 5.35pm
There are plenty of ways you can get yourself to the Newport County AFC Raceday!
Standard Tickets can be purchased at £15 in advance (rising to £18 on the day) and can be purchased online.
Why not enjoy the Newport County AFC Raceday in style with our bespoke Hospitality Package. Enjoy a superb two-course meal, meet the Newport County AFC Manager and players and get access to a private bar and betting facilities.
With 7 races taking place between 2.20pm and 5.40pm, it’s a fantastic way to test your luck, or show off your racing knowledge. Don’t forget, booking hospitality through the Club also helps provide much needed funds for the Club to continue to improve and progress in future Seasons.
Hospitality is priced at £65 (+VAT) per person and includes:
- Hospitality Admission
- Two Course Lunch
- A Raceday Programme.
- Private Bar and Betting Facilities
- A Talk from a Tipster
- Meet the County Manager and Players
To book a Hospitality Ticket for the event, please contact Commercial@newport-county.co.uk
SPONSOR A RACE!
Why not become part of our Newport County AFC Raceday by sponsoring one of our seven races! Races are £1000 (+VAT) to sponsor and as a race sponsor you will not only receive a Table for 10 Guests, you will also some incredible benefits. Benefits include internal TV Advertising, a full colour advert in the programme, and a chance for company representatives to present the trophy to the race winner.
Full List of Race Sponsor Benefits:
- Company or personal name in the race title, for example “The Newport County AFC Handicap Chase”
- A full colour advert in the race card to advertise your company
Prime banner sites around the course
- TV advertising throughout the course in our bars, suites and boxes
- Publication of your race name in regional newspapers
- Opportunity to distribute literature on the day and have a promotional vehicle if you should wish to take this opportunity. We also offer clients the opportunity to have an area where they can display vehicles or showcase machinery
- Best Turned Out Award –this is a fantastic ice breaker for a group of clients or staff, who can all go together “behind the scenes” into the parade ring, and have a bit of fun choosing the best turned out horse.
- A chance for representatives from the company to present the trophy to the winning owner, once the race has been run.
- Join the winning connections for a glass of champagne and re-live the excitement of your race whilst watching the video
- Social Media coverage leading up to the raceday
- Complimentary photograph of the occasion as a memento
- Table for ten
If you’re interested in sponsoring one of our races, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Newport County AFC Raceday is going to be a fantastic event so don’t miss out - Book today!