NEWPORT COUNTY AFC SUPPORTERS' TRUST OPEN MEETING THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 20, 7.30PM - THE NEON, CLARENCE PLACE
As already announced, the Trust is holding an open meeting for supporters on September 20th.
This will take place at The Neon in Clarence Place starting at 7.30pm.
The meeting follows the supporter survey undertaken at the end of last season, which asked supporters for their views on Trust donation levels and potential ownership models.
Thursday's meeting will cover the following subject areas:
- Recap on current Trust donation levels
- Detailed results of the supporter survey
- Actions taken by the Trust Board to expand income streams
- Proposed new Trust membership fees and benefits
- How different ownership models might look
- A view from Supporters Direct
- Next steps & actions timetable
- Questions and answers
It is important to note that no decisions will be made on potential ownership models at Thursday's meeting.
Any potential changes to the current ownership model need to be discussed and debated fully by Trust members before firm proposals are agreed ahead of a vote by Trust members. Ultimately, it will be Trust members who decide the future of their Club.
For more information, please visit the Supporters Trust Website