At Newport County AFC, we know that bullying can have a devastating impact on those who experience it.
That is why this week we have been supporting Anti-Bullying Week because we know that by challenging our collective efforts and ambitions we can reduce bullying.
We are proud to work with our charity partner Kidscape, with Josh Sheehan as an ambassador, to educate and empower our teams, staff, and supporters, through training and workshops.
As a football club, we take any allegation of bullying seriously and take a zero-tolerance approach.
To raise the issue of bullying, this year we will:
- Support learning and share best practice.
- Raise awareness of bullying in collaboration with our charity partner Kidscape.
- Offer awareness programmes to our youth teams, young supporters, and their families.
- Deliver training and awareness sessions for our coaches and staff.
- Promote positive relationships within our club and local community.
For more information about the fantastic work that Kidscape carry out, and the workshops they offer, please visit their website www.kidscape.org.uk