To attend and photograph the following Club events:
- All home and away EFL League, EFL Cup, EFL Trophy and FA Cup fixtures.
- Kit Launch
- Pre-Season Profile and Squad Photos (both beginning of the season and post-January transfer window)
- Three Academy Games throughout the season
- Player Signings (with reasonable notice provided)
- Significant Club events (i.e. awards ceremonies, presentations, etc.)
- Three community events throughout the season.
- Two 1st team training sessions throughout the season.
- One ladies match per season.
- One walking football match per season.
- One Futsall Match per season.
- One 'We Wear the Same Shirt' Match per season.
- To provide a minimum of 25 photographs per away 1st team fixture game by 10am the morning after the game. (Photos to focus on in-game action)/
- To provide a minimum of 50 photographs per home 1st team fixture game by 10am the morning after the game. (Photos to be in-line with photographer’s brief provided on arrival at the match.)
- To provide a minimum of 3 photographs of match action during each 1st Team match to be used on the Club’s Social Media channels and for the “On the Whistle” Match Report on the Club’s Website.
- Photos provided to the Club by the photographer will be for the sole use and distribution of the Club as they see fit this includes, but is not limited to, social media, website, programmes, Club Merchandise and products, and images to accompany press releases sent to national and local media outlets.
Interested in Volunteering for Newport County AFC?
The Club is always looking for committed, reliable people to volunteer around the Club. Whether this be welcoming supporters to the ground on match day, helping in the Club Shop and Ticketing, becoming part of the media team, or helping with admin tasks during the week.
If you'd like to become part of the Newport County AFC Volunteering Team, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) and let us know what kind of role you would be interested in.