Newport County AFC Voluntary Performance Analysis Internship
Newport County AFC are offering a Performance Analysis Internship to an enthusiastic applicant with ambitions of working as an analyst in Professional Football.
The intern programme is a chance for you to gain valuable insight into the work within the performance analysis area of Football League Two team Newport County AFC.
The voluntary internship will predominantly be based in Newport, Wales and you will have the opportunity to analyse and film training sessions and competitions, coding individual player video and participate in the data analysis and research projects.
Please find the full job description below:
Interested applicants should send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than the 29th July 2017. Please mark all applications FAO Wayne Hatswell. Interviews will be conducted after the closing date. The successful applicant will be required to start Early August.
Kit Manager Vacancy
Newport County AFC are seeking to recruit an organised and self-motivated individual to fulfil the role of Kit Manager in advance of the 2017/18 season. The individual will be required to support the First Team and Academy in the preparation, maintenance and monitoring of all kit and equipment, as well as attend all First Team matches throughout the duration of the season.
In addition, the Kit Manager will also be responsible for carrying out the Roles and Responsibilities as outlined in the Job Description which can be found under the link below.
Interested applicants should submit their C.V. and a cover letter outlining their suitability for the role to email@example.com by Friday 23rd June 2017 and be available for interview on Tuesday 4th July 2017. The successful applicant shall be required to start on 1st August 2017 or earlier.
Newport County AFC is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all members of the community.
Official Club Photographer
Newport County AFC are seeking an enthusiastic, and committed photographer to become part of the Football Club's Match Day Media Team. This is an excellent opportunity for anyone who loves watching football and loves photography. Free travel to away games will be provided.
Below is the Club's wishlist of what this person will provide.
To attend and photograph the following Club events:
- All home and away EFL League, EFL Cup, EFL Trophy and FA Cup fixtures.
- Kit Launch
- Pre-Season Profile and Squad Photos (both beginning of the season and post-January transfer window)
- Three Academy Games throughout the season
- Player Signings (with reasonable notice provided)
- Significant Club events (i.e. awards ceremonies, presentations, etc.)
- Three community events throughout the season.
- Two 1st team training sessions throughout the season.
- One ladies match per season.
- One walking football match per season.
- One Futsall Match per season.
- One 'We Wear the Same Shirt' Match per season.
- To provide a minimum of 25 photographs per away 1st team fixture game by 10am the morning after the game. (Photos to focus on in-game action)/
- To provide a minimum of 50 photographs per home 1st team fixture game by 10am the morning after the game. (Photos to be in-line with photographer’s brief provided on arrival at the match.)
- To provide a minimum of 3 photographs of match action during each 1st Team match to be used on the Club’s Social Media channels and for the “On the Whistle” Match Report on the Club’s Website.
- Photos provided to the Club by the photographer will be for the sole use and distribution of the Club as they see fit this includes, but is not limited to, social media, website, programmes, Club Merchandise and products, and images to accompany press releases sent to national and local media outlets.
If you're interested in completing all or part of the above desired role for the 2017/18 Season, own your own camera equipment and photo editing software and would like to become part of Newport County AFC's Match Day Media Team, we'd love to hear from you!
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 30th 2017 to register your interest. Please include some examples of your photographs.
Applicants must be aged 16 or over to comply with the EFL's rules for pitch side photographers.
If you would like some more information on the role, please don't hesitiate to get in-touch.
Interested in Volunteering for Newport County AFC?
The Club is always looking for committed, reliable people to volunteer around the Club. Whether this be welcoming supporters to the ground on match day, helping in the Club Shop and Ticketing, becoming part of the media team, or helping with admin tasks during the week.
If you'd like to become part of the Newport County AFC Volunteering Team, please contact us (email@example.com) and let us know what kind of role you would be interested in.