Uber Eats will be donating their advertising space to one new potential restaurant partner on August 20th when the exiles face Tranmere Rovers at Rodney Parade in front of an estimated 5,000 football supporters.
Before the 2022–23 season began, Newport County AFC and Uber Eats made an official announcement about their new partnership. Uber Eats hopes to give eateries in the Newport area greater options for development and growth through the establishment of the partnership.
That’s why Uber Eats will be donating their advertising space to one new potential restaurant partner on August 20th when the exiles face Tranmere Rovers at Rodney Parade in front of an estimated 5,000 football supporters.
The chosen restaurant can expect to receive Social Media coverage throughout the weekend, Digital and Big Screen LED advertising on match day, In-Game PA Announcements as well as 5 hospitality tickets to experience it all first-hand.
Entering couldn’t be easier
- ‘Uber Eats Match Ready Business Competition’ entry available until 11:59pm on Wednesday 17th August 2022
- There is one prize available in the Competition. The prize consists of Social Media coverage across all Official Newport County AFC accounts, Digital Match Day Advertising, In Match PA Announcements, a signed football and 5 Hospitality Tickets to watch the game
- To enter the Competition, you must contact either Jack (email@example.com) or Katie (firstname.lastname@example.org) to sign up to uber eats and provide a high definition company logo
- The Prize does not include spending money, travel expenses, tax or personal expenses. There is no cash alternative to the Prize.
- The winner will be chosen by Uber Eats and The decision of Uber Eats regarding any aspect of the Competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
The winner will be contacted directly on the 18th of August 2022
The winner will be contacted by Uber Eats on 18th August to inform them that they have won and then by NCAFC on the 19th August for imagery to advertise around the stadium on matchday.